About this course
The CDCS qualification is recognised worldwide as a standard of competence in documentary credits. It assists documentary credit practitioners to exhibit knowledge and understanding of the difficult issues associated with documentary credit practice.
Importance of studying CDCS:
- Understanding different types of documentary credits, characteristics and uses
- Better understanding of Rules such as UCP 600, ISP98, ISBP 745, Incoterms® 2010, eucp and URR 725
- Parties to documentary credit
- Risk factor associated with Letter of Credit
- Types and methods of payment / credit used in documentary
- Different types of transport documents, commercial and financial documents used in Letter of Credit
- Related products, including letters of indemnity, air way releases and steamship guarantees
- Impacts and implication of trade based money laundering and terrorist financing
Duration : 3 Months | Lectures : 21 | Online Test : 16 | Mock Test : 3
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.