About this course
CITF enhances your knowledge of the products, documents, trade terms, roles and responsibilities that underpin international trade and finance. The CITF qualification also helps you develop a basic understanding of fraud prevention and risk in trade finance.
Importance of studying CITF:
- the trade environment and the role of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- ICC international model contracts
- an introduction to trade terms and Incoterms®
- the nature of financial, commercial and transport documents used in international trade
- risk and mitigation including foreign exchange hedging
- methods of payment including open account, collections, documentary credits and bank payment obligations
- short, medium and long-term trade finance
- Islamic trade finance
- dispute handling, arbitration and resolution
- prevention of both fraud and money laundering.
Duration : 3 Months | Lectures : 21 | Online Test : 6 | Mock Test : 1